Friday, September 12, 2014

The Truth About It All: Tibi S/S15

The Tibi Spring/Summer 2015 collection was on fire I loved all of it, the styles varied but remained true to the brand. I'll begin by saying that in the past few years I hadn't really tried clothes that are styled the way Tibi styles them its oh so edgy yet, girly and I really really like it. I've always had to chose either go girly with this outfit or go edgy.. And had always ended up stuck in the middle of the two not knowing which side to pick , but with Tibi you have the perfect balance for the edgy/girly gal. This is why I love it soo much , their collections have the perfect balance and I am now a huge fan. The Spring/Summer2015 collection is truly stunning because the looks transition so easily from day to night.  What do you guys think of the new Tibi S/S15 ? Yay or Nay? xx- Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment