Monday, September 29, 2014

The Truth About It All: Ciao Fall

(Forever21 Dress)

Hello loves Steph here, Its been about a month almost since my last outfit post I got soo caught up blogging about all my favorite new collections from fashion week but in between all the writing I took time do a few outfit posts. These outfits where shot in a white background which was unexpected but I liked going a different way about it instead of running around I just kinda stood in one place and changed poses (no worries i'll always love to shoot outside with scenery around me). It was a rainy and humid day outside either way so I guess it worked out for the best. This outfit was inspired by the comfort I believe comes with the arrival of fall and soon enough winter too. One of my favorite outfits. What do you guys think? Yay or Nay? xx -Steph    

(Urban Outfitters Beanie)


No comments:

Post a Comment