Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Truth About It All: BCBGMaxAzria S/S15

(Florals)
I am in love with the new BCBG collection never has anything been so classic/boho/silky/chic and timeless. Wow so many things at once I am truly obsessed with this collection for spring. Its such a mix of different styles, its so difficult not to love it. No wonder everyone has been gushing about it since it was unveiled at NYFW S/S15 earlier this week. The fabrics used in each piece are so light weight  that when you walk it just flows with every move you make. The entire collection made me love BCBG even more than I already do. Its bold yet classic, there was a floral feel to many of the outfits because of the fabric used and I absolutely loved the designs that featured nude colored fabric because nude colored things can be worn with literally anything. This collection was not only modern and chic it is timeless. What do you guys think of the new BCBG collection ? Yay or Nay ? I say definitely YAY ! I would buy the whole collection if i could. xx -Steph
(Boho Chic)

No comments:

Post a Comment