Monday, March 9, 2015

The Truth About It All: Style Inspiration This Week

Blake Lively in Gabriela Cadena and CLB shoes
Yesterday was the official first day of spring and today is the first of spring break. New York Fashion week has now moved on to all of its other respective places but, it left us all with a craving for warmer days (specially me). Spring is here and it is now, but that is not the exact scenario here in Houston. As I write this sitting inside a packed Starbucks, I look outside and I see nothing but rain. It pours incessantly it has been raining since yesterday all day and night but, me being the way I am decided that it was time to leave the house despite all the gloominess outside. But anyway lets get right to this weeks style inspiration ..My oh my ! These lovely gals sure do have style and all are rocking several trends for this Spring'15 Season. Shapes, stripes, denim, and strappy sandals. That's why they are my style inspiration for this week. What do you guys think Yay or Nay? 
                                                                           
                                                                xx -Steph

Rihanna in Julia Seemann
AnnaSophia Robb in Alice&Olivia, Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment