Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Truth About It All: David Koma Spring 2015

I think I just added a new designer to my list of favorites. The David Koma Spring 2015 collection was everything I never knew could be (if that makes sense). I've always been obsessed with geometric cutouts and body-con pieces and this show did not disappoint me at all. Although Koma is also living his lifelong dream of being the artistic director of Mugler it did not take away from his very own collection. The very architectural designer who usually defaults for using black and white on all of his designs, decided to this time around incorporate some colors that represent spring. The designs featured cutout waists, sheer panel details, and the always lovely and flattering asymmetrical hem. The collection over all was fantastic. What do you guys think? Yay or Nay? xx -Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment