Thursday, October 5, 2017

LBD & Lace up Sandals



 This week has been a trying one, I have had a lot of work to keep up with and although I'm good with deadlines I have been struggling to keep up. When you have a load of work you're used to it's easy to find a routine but taking up on more work definitely takes patience and is a learning curve.
Today I woke up and just wanted to feel free and ready to take on the rest of the wek. So while headed to drinks with friends who are in town and a meeting or two here and there I wanted to dress accordingly to the weather. Today I am wearing this LBD from Tobi it's business in the front and party in the back. This a great dress because, you can wear a blazer with it if you wanted to and you'd still be able to see the shape the straps make in the front. Since this dress is black I had to add pops of color here and there with my earrings and shoes. One more day till a three day weekend guys!









2 comments: