Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Truth About It All: Sundays Outfit; Sundaze


Hello there my love I know I posted this outfit on my Instagram and promised a post as always but between class and work had not had the chance to sit down and give you the scoop until now. I honestly do not love Sundays I mean come on the very next day it's back to work and class and this and that. It gets pretty hectic and fast.
But I do like Sundays for one reason, they are perfect to stay in and watch movies with your significant other, and have coffee and snack (which is what i like to do) while some of us, maybe like to go shopping. I opted to go for both I had been meaning to go to the fabric store and, it was so pretty out that i just had to wear this lovely flower print dress from Forever21. I lately have gotten back to my antiques of buying shoes online and snagged these lovely sandals that are perfect for spring and transition as well into summer from Charlotte Russe. Accessorized my wrist with a sorta boyish and girly watch I recently purchased from Charming Charlie. It was a comfy look and perfect for the weather that day, and as many of you know the perfect accessory in my book for any outfit is a cup of coffee. What do you guys think? Yay or Nay? Also shop the look below ! :)
                                                             xx -Steph


Dress: Forever21
Shoes: Charlotte Russe (tuesdays they have huge online sales!) 




No comments:

Post a Comment