Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Truth About It All: Lace up Ballet Flats

 This morning as I sat in the Library before heading to my speech communications class, I sat down to check out what was new. I cant quite remember how I ended up on PopSugar but, I am overly glad that I did because I found what already is a huge shoe obsession or as I like to call it Shoebsession for this Spring! Flats have always been a more comfortable yet, still stylish way to dress up outfits and now with this new and improved little up grade that brands like Tibi, Valentino, Michael Kors and Jeffrey Campbell decided to show at their fashion shows.
The fashion community is raving with excitement! I am one of those people overly excited about the pointe lace up flats. I honestly have to say that I am obsessed with these flat and, am seriously considering buying a pair. The prices are different everywhere. If you get the high end designers like Valentino or Tibi which I love you will pay around 700 but if you try to find them somewhere for less because you are more interested in the style rather than the brand name then you can save lots ! It all depends on your budget plan. P.S. Lace up shoes are totally in for this Spring so if you find something else that is lace up then you are most definitely on the right to being trendy this Spring and transitioning into summer !  Let me know what you guys thing of this new trend Yay or Nay? Would you wear them? Also check out more pictures on pop sugar which is were i got some of these pictures from. The link is above just click the name. I linked as many sites to find these as I could affordable ones and if you want to treat yourself the higher end designs. Because I love you guys and want you to look fabulous hehe. :)
                                                                        xx -Steph
                                                                               
 Shop Here:

 Jeffrey Campbell    Daniele Michetti        Michael Kors  Rock-Republic Khols  Free People Made   
 Stuart Weitzman  Aquazzura  Ebay     Jimmy Choo     Ebay     Doc Martens

Anthropologie      Madewell      Tibi  Isabel Marant









No comments:

Post a Comment