Friday, March 13, 2015

The Truth About It All: Spring 2015 Trends

Overalls














Denim, overalls, fringe and florals .. memorize that now ladies before it decides to stop snowing raining and being just down right gross weather outside.. That's how I feel anyway.
Below are just a few pictures of what you will see stylists, celebrities, fashion bloggers and anyone who appreciates good fashion wearing this spring and probably well into summer. I am absolutely in love with the  Michael Kors collections for spring a lot of lovely gals such as Olivia Palermo were seen wearing Michael Kors during fashion week in New York last month. I also cannot help but be overly obsessed with the Oscar De La Renta collection although he is gone he still lives through his designs. The floral dress below was my favorite I am in love with this dress it just brightens up your look so much, no need for too many accessories with this one. I love all of these looks below, hopefully we can all rock them this spring even if you're on a budget ! What do you guys think of these trends? Yay or Nay?  Let me know below on the comment section ! :)

                                                                          xx- Steph

Olivia Palermo in MK

Valentino Spring '15


Oscar De La Renta Spring '15
Michael Kors Spring '15

No comments:

Post a Comment