Monday, July 21, 2014

The Truth About It All: Style On A Rainy Summer Day


There are times when i like to keep things simple and love opting for a simple look that speaks for itself rather than raiding the entire closet in search for that perfect outfit the screams 'HERE I AM!'. Simplicity goes a long way, it always has and it brings great comfort. It was raining this morning so I wasn't sure if I wanted to do an outfit post, but then I decided it'd be perfect to shoot because after the rain comes the sun and everything outside recovers an extraordinary amount of color. I love this outfit, It literally took me five minutes to put this together. I love that its simple, yet chic and looks to a great extent the way i wanted it  to look. But sstill manages to be a fun look. What do guys think of the outfit YAY or NAY ? xx -Steph

Top: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: Forver21
Dainty Bracelet: Anthropologie






No comments:

Post a Comment