Friday, July 11, 2014

The Truth About It All: Pensacola Postcards

I recently took a mini vacation with my family. I'd call it an planned but at the same time unplanned vacation ,because last minute the place we were going changed. We were originally supposed to go to LA but then there was a change of plans, so we ended up going to the little piece of heaven in Florida known as Pensacola. I thought, 'ok we have been to Florida too many times.' So originally i wasn't thrilled with the idea since i'd much rather go to LA. But when we got there i was instantly captivated by the beautiful blue ocean that layed ahead of us in every direction. The people who were there that were not only from Pensacola but there was soo many other people, who were visiting out of state and even out of the country. The food was truly amazing, I don't particularly like seafood but the was this restaurant called Crabs which had the most delicious blue crab cream soup i have ever tasted and the tastiest grilled shrimp I've had in years. Needless to say i was quite satisfied with this little four day vacation and definitely plan on going back soon. Pensacola is now one of my favorite places to visit. What do you guys think? YAY or NAY ? xx -Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment