Saturday, September 23, 2017

Mauve Tones


Hello lovely people!  This is my first #ootd post since being back from Fashion Week in New York and I couldn't be more excited.
Today I have partnered up with Tobi to bring you this lovely mauve dress. I am in love with this the color and the style, and guess what it is a perfect dress to transition into fall... although lets be honest (fall in Houston?) not gonna happen.
My favorite thing about this dress is the geometric patterns on the side which make it perfect to pair with almost anything. or nothing at all you pick.  Below I have paired it with a semi turtle neck top from Zara for those random cold days we tend to get before the cold decides to stay for good. PS. I will be posting other ways to wear this lovely dress so stay tuned!

Use code TB50 to get this dress for under 30 bucks it's on sale! Under $30 guys, go shop before they run out of your size you wont regret it. 

xx -Steph

I am in love with these blue shoes from Zara, they're the perfect statement pair, and since I don't have blue shoes I'll be pairing these with lots of things!


2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! You model it well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mauve dress is gorgeous! Love the side detailing especially!

    ReplyDelete