Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Star Struck





I have been insanely busy this week and even though it is only Wednesday I cannot wait to sleep two extra hours on Saturday. Since it's halfway to through the week and I'm feeling a more adventurous than I am tired. I put this outfit together.
I am in love with this dress from Tobi purple is my favorite color and although this isn't exactly purple, this mauve color is perfect for fall. There was a little bit of a breeze in the morning so to make this dress into a daytime look I added a this mesh top from Zara with the cutest little stars. It's super breathable and of course can be worn alone with other things. The dress kept me looking ready for meetings and running a few errands. And of course since I like to mix it up I opted for vans instead of heels. PS I know I have been carrying this purse for a while now, I can't seem to put it down is one of my favorites. It is Hump Day peeps! Two more days till the weekend, hang in there.




1 comment: