Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The Truth About It All: Glitterlust; Steve Madden x Material Girl


It is finally August! I say finally because? Well because I am just simply ready to get back into the swing of things work and college, and projects that involve my blog. This summer was very good and bad all at once, but that's okay it's happened to everyone sometime I'm sure.
Anyhow, this weekend I decided to finally give in and accept my moms invitation to get away all day, and have some fun in the sun, and feast on some new mysterious food place we'd find along the way.  I am a shoeaholic that has never been a secret, I have always had way more shoes than I will actually wear. But my recent taking to comfy espadrilles has pushed me to having more three pairs one pair which I wear often and the other two which I had only worn once or twice. As I was rummaging through my closet early Saturday morning I came across a box that had these chic Steve Madden choppur espadrilles everyone was fond of as soon as they hit the store. And decided they were the perfect Saturday shoes. I paired them with a Forever21 white v-neck, Material Girl by Madonna shorts,my Steve Madden  Crossbody and my fav Ray-Ban sunnies. What do you guys think of this easygoing look? YAY or NAY?
xx -Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment