Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Truth About It All: I called it; Block Heel

I feel like I called everything I'm about to say in this post last season. I said that block heels were the go to thing and that it was going to stick around, and sure enough now there is a list with 20 pairs of stylish block heel sandals under $200 for summer on Elle.com.
When I saw everyone found a way to incorporate block heel sandals into their outfits last season and the season before that I was bit skeptical, because I am a lover on the skinny high heel. To me it seemed to downplay the style of the outfit enough to give it an intersting twist they became the statement piece of outfits. Endless amounts of bloggers myself included started to incorporate them in our shoe collection. After serious consideration and the fact that I was craving more than one pair of these lovely sandals. I went on a little shopping hunt for a pair I had planned to only buy a pair, but ended up buying two pairs which I am so in love with even on my down time the time youre supposed to be wearing sneakers or flip flops with jeans. Instead I pair my Steve Madden block heels with my jeans and a statement blouse, or white v-neck. I also bought another pair online from Charlotte Russe because they have their online sales on Mondays or Tuesdays.. forget but either way these were both choices. They are both so easy to pair with outfits it is a no brainer. If I want to feel a little taller I wear the Charlotte Russe and If I still want the style but without so much heel I wear the Steve Madden pair. What do you guys think of this trend? I am in love! YAY or NAY?

xx -Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment