Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Truth About It All: Taylor Swift Style

Hello there lovelies! 
I know its been a few weeks since my last post. I do apologize things have been a bit hectic in my schedule lately, between class, work, and finals I got caught up in the routine and have hardly picked up my laptop at all but, I am back again!! 
This post is for my week style inspiration, this weeks post obviously features the lovely and fierce Taylor Swift, lets get to it! So I know this look is back from February at the Elle Style Awards but, I once again stumbled upon it earlier this week and have been obsessing over how sexy and chic this look is.
The gown was designed by Julien Macdonald and Taylor wore it just three days after it had been debuted on the runway show at London Fashion Week. I have got to say that this look is just the right amount of sexy for such an event. I am also totally obsessing over the hair and make up, the make up gives off the rebel vibe along with the bob slicked back. The smoky eye and practically non existent lip color go hand in hand and, let the dress do the talking. This look is perfectly balanced from head to toe,I love that she incorporated the mules I have been skeptical about wearing mules ever since they started trending but, it appears they are a very versatile choice.
What do you guys think of this look, I love it !
So, Yay or Nay?

xx  -Steph





















No comments:

Post a Comment