Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Truth About It All: Lace Me Up Pretty

Jcrew

Schutz Oriana 
Lace up shoes are quite the statement. They have been hot since last summer I might argue, and since last summer the style has evolved greatly. Adding different prints, colors, tassels, and material to lace up sandals every where.  I've seen almost everyone I know in the blogging community and in my everyday rush of the week wearing and obsessing over a pair of lace up anything.
I completely gave in when I purchased a pair of lace up sandals my self from Schutz they are gorgeous. I am overly obsessed. They are called Oriana and the color is Vino just in case you guys want to purchase them somewhere online. If you at this very moment do not own a pair of lace up sandals whether they are with a high heel or they are flat lace up gladiators get a pair! Below are various style, and also a pic of me wearing my Schutz lace ups which I am totally obsessed with. A few of the styles include the very and current trending Jcrew tassel lace up flats, and high heeled sandals, Sophia Webster and a blogger favorite the Cornetti lace up sandals in two different styles.Do you guys already own a pair? Where are they from? Is this trend a Yay or a Nay?
xx -Steph 


Jcrew

Sophia Webster





















Cornetti

Cornetti 











No comments:

Post a Comment