Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Truth About It All: Hack The Wrinkles



Hey there lovelies ! This is my first post since my birthday which was this past Saturday. And I wanted to talk to you guys about something that really bothers me and that something would be wrinkles. Yes I said it I hate wrinkles, but don't we all? Thank god I am speaking about wrinkles on your clothes and not your face haha I don't have to worry about those other wrinkles for some time.
But wrinkles on my clothes is something I hate just as much as I hate waiting in line to order my coffee. Thankfully there are many ways that you can de-wrinkle your clothes without the having to iron them which is something a lot of us dread doing. I would be one of those people that is why I am pleased to have stumbled upon a list of hacks from a fellow blog known as Alight Fashion Blog thanks to them now I have a list of things I can do to avoid ironing YAY! That is why I am now sharing it with you guys ! Thank me later or not but its definitely better than having to absolutely iron all of your wrinkled clothes.  To see the list in full size you can view it

HERE and HERE

Thats  all for today folks ! (get the reference? lol)
                   
                                                  xx -Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment