Monday, January 5, 2015

The Truth About It All: Gisele Bundchen Spring 2015 Chanel

Hello there lovelies ! This is my first post for 2015 its crazy a new year has begun, but then again not really it's exciting. Anyhow, I'm sure the majority of you guys have already seen the Chanel Spring 2015 campaign starring Gisele Bundchen. Oh my god! She looks fabulous, there this subtlety about the whole campaign it's very vintage Chanel in my opinion it reminds me a lot of Coco's style.
It's very pleasing to the eye that they put so much of the style they brand begun with in the campaign, with a very fresh take that takes you back in time but maintains the modern look Chanel has now. I saw some comments that said it was surprising they shot the entire campaign with her not wearing shoes but I am personally not surprised. Sure it's not a usual thing for the brand to do specially with a super model as big as Gisele but you can tell she enjoyed it and that it goes very well with the scenery and the black and white photography. It gives the campaign a very classic/vintage feel of not only the brand but of Paris. IT gives you that sense of adventure to explore while of course stepping out in style for everyone to see. I have to say that the last picture has got to be my favorite because it reminds me of myself, i'll step out looking glamorous for a night out but i'll always end up either taking my shoes off or just posing for a random picture such as that one, and sometimes both. What do you guys think about the campaign? I say definitely thumbs up she represents the brand perfectly.
xx -Steph

P.S. Happy 2015 !! 


No comments:

Post a Comment