Monday, November 27, 2017

5 Favorite Sweaters To Have This Winter




                                               Cyrus Ribbed Cowl Neck Sweater


I love this sweater because of the neckline, and that you can layer a dress under it or wear it half tucked into a pair of trousers, or jeans like pictured above.


Any minute now the Houston weather will go from hot to cold and back, to permanently cold for at least a good month or two which means you're going to have to bundle up for good. So I've listed below a few of my favorite sweaters all under $40 to keep you warm this winter. 



This sweater just looks so so cozy, and although it comes in white I love this mauve color so much, gives a different vibe to the sweater. 



This sparkly number has got to be my favorite. The sleeves give you enough room to move comfortably and I absolutely love the loose turtle neck look.

                                                 Cable & Gauge Cowl Neck Sweater


 This off the shoulder look is a classic, in white perfect for all the holiday parties coming up this month. 

                                                        Project Social Cold Shoulder Sweater
                                                            
                                                   
This off the shoulder sweater gives a vavavoom you cant ignore. I love this look for those cold days when it's not too cold to bundle all the way up.

All these sweaters are ALL under $40 and are sure to keep you warm and in style all winter long. 


                                                                     xx -Steph




3 comments:

  1. I have got to say these are all 👍 great and exactly what I would wear here in Norfolk,VA or up in the DC/MD AREA. LOVE 💘

    ReplyDelete