Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sophia Webster Love

Sophia Webster is red hot. The London based shoe designer is claiming her spot in the industry with her candy like, colorful shoes that  have not only  me but many in love. I think the shoes pretty much speak for themselves check them out below. I think its great how she puts the colors together, the shapes contrast, super fun, playful and bold. They say that shes bringing color back into footwear, and i wouldn't disagree. Her designs have too caught my eye, some may say they're not fans of her work now but just wait, see and they will be in a heart beat. This girl has more than just potential,and vision shes a threat (in a good way of course)  I mean some people are just noticing but this is only the beginning. Check out the super colorful shoes below.


No comments:

Post a Comment