Thursday, November 10, 2016

The Truth About It All: Feeling Blue


The weather has officially begun to cool down, just not enough to forego wearing ripped jeans, dresses, or showing off a little leg here and there. I love comfort and with the cold weather this day
I had to pair this outfit with my favorite Steve Madden Espadrilles. My dress is from Romwe I love this dress because it is off the shoulder and can be worn in many different ways such as a blouse (look here)


Clutch : Nine West (vintage)





14 comments:

  1. I am in love with that dress! I would look really cute with leggings when it get's cold too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color. That dress can be worn from fall to spring and so many ways to dress it up or down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color on you!

    Cheers, J
    www.cheersj.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress! Super versatile and can be worn well into the fall/winter months with leggings and boots and a cute scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress looks great with the blouse. It seems perfect for this transitional weather...not too warm, not too cold. I loved that you paired it with a vintage handbag and a cool pair of flats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I had been hiding that bag for years in my closet and finally found outfits to pair it with. I honestly love it!

      Delete
  6. I love that dress and the shade of blue is perfect for the winter months coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this shade of blue! You can definitely add boots and a scarf for the colder months!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This color looks great on you! Love this outfit. - lindsey lyons

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!!! I'm also so excited about the cooler weather. Time to change things up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're the cutest! I am actually feeling like it is the Holiday season with out recent cool down lol.

    ReplyDelete