Monday, April 25, 2016

The Truth About It All: Boho Style

Hello guys! I know I promised to post this last week, but here Houston it had been raining like crazy and got flooded,etc. Anyhow not being able to go to work or really go out much because of the weather, I stayed in and enjoyed some much needed time to just hang out, and try to relax.
On this day I was not in the greatest mood, but had some errands to run and since it was time to go get my hair done again I opted for instead of extremely flat hair do something different. This style consists of a mixture of loose braids, and fishtail braids, I began from the front towards the back, two loose fishtail braids on each front section. After that I continued to the back and loosely braided the remaining four parts of my hair. While I braided the back the other two braids were being held up with bobby pins, as I made each loose braid I bobby pinned upward and over crossed them with the other ones. I did not want for it to be super tight, that way they would look more easy going and TA-DA!  I was ready to go. I love doing this style because when I am feeling lazy it feeds my boho inspiration. Let me know what you guys think!

                                                             xx -Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment