Monday, December 21, 2015

The Truth About It All: January Must Haves Stripes

 While just like me many may have the winter blues.. Just yesterday when I went to the hair salon to get my Tuesday blowout I picked up Glamour magazines January issue, and was instantly excited again.
As i flipped through pages while my stylist parted section after section, and I giggled a little when the brush tickled my ear and read I suddenly came to a halt at the six page spread were Alessandra Ambrosio was being featured as part of the things we will be wanting in our closets ASAP. I have always been a huge fan of stripes on basically anything and although it has been a while since I embraced that love of mine doesn't mean I can't browse for my next stripy find. As soon as I saw all the pieces being worn by her like the very matching celine stripped blazer,shirt and trousers (down Below) have me in awe. I love the Rag & Bone lace up sandals, as much as those white Michael Kors Barton Brogue Mules, the Balenciaga shorts, the Max Mara coat.. oh my god. All of the pieces are something that you should have in your closet when you start feeling like just color will not do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment