Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The Truth About It All: Steve Madden x Forever21

Fall is here! Yes well technically, because here in Houston it still feels like summer frankly speaking... Here fall gets extremely mixed with winter if that is even possible. So at this moment we are experiencing calm and cool weather in the early morning (I would know,because I wake up so early) and then at around nine-ish the heat starts to kick in and by three in the afternoon you could fry an egg on the concrete outside.
I have a good feeling that this year we will get a bit of fall ( fingers crossed) Either way with the temperatures still being far too hot for me to enjoy cozying up in my knot sweaters and boots I am taking the chance to wear dresses,etc. as long as it is still warm out lol. So I paired up three of my favorite things comfy shoes, a breezy dress and stripes! :) oh and these lovely shades I scored over the summer in California. My dress is and oldie but goodie from Charlotte Russe, the sparkly shoes are a favorite of mine ever since I started obsessing over espadrilles, I knew Steve Madden would be one of my go to stores for them and I am in love with these they are extremely comfy and oh stylish. My shades are from Francescas, a co worker of mine took me there one time last year to show me the store and I havent stopped obsessing over them since.  My dress once again is an oldie from Charlotte Russe but you can find similar ones herehere and HERE! :)
xx -Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment