Friday, February 20, 2015

The Truth About It All: Kicked Up; Simply Thursday


A few days ago I had some free time to go shopping but I didn't really go shopping like on a shopping spree. I needed an everyday small purse where I could throw my phone, work badge, some perfume, and my card holder for the week with some cash.
I found the perfect size cross body and am currently in love with it. But as I continued walking around the store I wandered off into the shoe section and then I ended up with these oh so gorgeous Steve Madden Ideeal Sandals. Boy are they ideal I love this style and how delicate it looks, the straps aren't too thick, the block heel gives it a retro feel and the color matches with everything. I am currently obsessed with these sandals. Check out the simple outfit I paired them with just to see how they looked. In the last picture I was just excited it was almost the end of the week. These sandals have been all the rage for a while now. Would you wear them, what do you guys think? YAY or NAY?
xx-Steph
Top: Forever21
Jeans: Forever21
Sandals: Steve Madden











No comments:

Post a Comment