Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Truth About It All: The Bucket Bag

The Bucket bag is the bag of the moment, everyone including me is loving it. It has been seen around being worn by yours truly, amongst other fashion bloggers, models, actresses and fashion icons such as the olsen twins and the list can go on for a while. The point being that this little bag is taking the fashion world by storm and who are we to question such beauty.
Its not only shaped different than other bags, its underestimated without much reason by those who do not own one. You may look at it and say that its too small, but I say its just the right size not too big not too small its easy to open and has a timeless essence. Its no wonder it has been around for so long. I am truly a fan of bucket bags, I remember being small and my mom having one my dad brought her from London ,since she has always been a huge fan of purses of all shapes and sizes. What do you guys think of this lovely staple? Yay or Nay?


                                                                      xx -Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment